- Nintendo releases the Wii U with hardly any first party games
- They take their time to develop them
- Microsoft and Playstation showing off consoles with no games
- Nintendo waiting for both companies to flop at E3
- Nintendo suddenly drops a megaton amount of first party games for the Wii U
- Everybody flocks to it because the other consoles have a higher price point and less games to offer
- Iwata’s face when everything worked out according to plan
this will never stop being relevant
Someone remind me I want to do a humanized version of danger embodiment.
Ashley Aminelli By Michelob
(Source: phot0graphed, via manda)
(Source: awwww-cute, via heyfunniest)
苺大福(苺餡） (by izmi05)
unbenannt by toroia
i’d like to formally apologize to anyone i’ve disappointed with my terrible friendship skills
(Source: shotacuffs, via fuckyeahjapanandkorea)
japan sawara kura By wazo3
(Source: nar-i, via fuckyeahjapanandkorea)
Day 12 - A game everyone should play.
Another PS2 favorite of mine.
Didn’t expect it to be as good as it was.
Pyschonauts was a great game. I highly recommend it.
TW: Sexual Assault
A friend of mine was sexually assaulted out to dinner with a professor. When she told her story to her adviser, a dear friend of ours, she told him she wore a turtleneck and long pants and described her outfit. He cut her off and told her, “I don’t care if you were wearing a fucking bikini—nobody has the right to touch you.”
I think that was the first time in the whole process of talking to cops and administrators about what happened where someone actually told her it wasn’t her fault.
They make it about the clothes, the situation—“Why did you agree to dinner? Why didn’t you take your own car? Did you lead him on? For once, someone made it about her and her rights. I think this helped her most of all in the process. Everyone needs to respond like this to survivors, in my opinion.
(Source: chantelcarnage, via barefootwanderlust)
did she get a haircut
no she’s not in uniform
Is that a new bow?